Thursday, April 12, 2012

Which of These Items Is Most Relevant to This Summer?





The urn on the let that holds the doggie treats for the household?

 Nope.  We are not getting another dog.

The alarm clock from the 30s?

Nope.  Not going to sleep my way through the summer nor am I going to time travel.

But I am going to travel to where I bought the Turkish Coffee Maker....I am going to Turkey for two weeks in July........SQUEEE!!!!!! Got picked to go on an Educator Cultural Trip given by the Turkish Cultural Foundation and Turkish Airlines.

We will be visiting many of the places that I have visited on previous trips. But now...It will be the first time to see Turkey through a Teacher Lens and how I can use what I gain in knowledge and artifacts in my classroom.

I can't wait to get my packet of information.  Cannot wait!!!




No comments: