Monday, April 30, 2012

Light


I love the light of spring and summer.

 I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that there IS light after 4 pm.

Or the smell of fresh cut grass.

Or the fact that there are other people out and about doing out and about things.

I think maybe I am an optimist because I can recall distinctly saying, "__________ is my favorite season!" ---For EVERY season! This usually happens at the beginning when the seasons are changing.  (I am quite sure that I like the change, maybe more than the season....?)

We just came back from Dairy Queen with Lionel where I ordered a Doggie Sundae for him for the first time going through the drive-thru (usually they just give him one once we pull up to the window....a little splash of ice cream with a milk bone stuck in it.)  Today is the day we learned that it is called a Pup Cup.

Love it.  Love the light. Love today.

No comments: