Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Awkward?

Uhmmm...hi. Hi. This is awkward. Not awkward like junior high flirting, but...you know AWK-ward. It's been a while. I've been absent. I decided to try and figure "It" out. What I was doing, where I was going, what I wanted, meow, meow meow.


 "It" is still decidedly un-figured out.  So what.


 Then....I felt awkward. Like.....I've been gone so long, how do I jump back into this deal? Pretend I wasn't gone? "Oh, hey, so I forgot to tell you yesterday, I mean last year, that....."


 Or...how about: "Let's play catch up about everything that I missed telling you about for more than the last year! FUN!"    Most of it? In the grand Scheme of Things? No big.


So.

There.

Then......I just came back. I was composing blog posts in my brain on my morning walks and the Awkward-ness kept me from posting them. Stupid. Whatever. I'm back.  (AC/DC playin' in my head right now....) A little Repentant. Pretty Excited. Normally Loosey-Goosey. Just how I like it. Shiny Raccoon Baby as ever.