Sunday, March 22, 2009

Step Two.

Today we are going to meet with a potential Mama dog. Yep, we are starting the process of looking for a puppy in July.

Am I okay? Absolutely. Am I excited to be around a big-dog-slash-big-dogs? God, yes. I miss a canine presence in the house. I miss Sophie. But I know that doesn't get to change so I am excited to change the presence part.

In the car yesterday, we drove by a huge, beautifu, HUGE fawn colored Great Dane with a black mask. I was a little embarrassed at how excited I got. I might have squealed. People. I don't squeal. Really, I don't.

But I did.

And that's my point.


I am just hoping I don't embarrass myself further and bust into tears at the doglady's place. That would monumentally suck. And........for those that know me know that this a very real possibility. Crapenheimers.

No comments: