Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hmmmm...

So. I registered for the foreign service exam....step one in a process of a lot more steps.

An intriguing option for a new career path. Living overseas again intrigues me. I was invited to take the test which is a good sign. The test, from what I have read, is pretty heavy on Social Studies content---US History, US Economy, World history, current events, geography......it really shouldn't be a problem and if it is I should be embarrassed to not have passed it. There is also a writing portion, again, not worried about it. I took the GREs last spring and writing was my best score.

We shall not discuss my math scores.

Test date is October 3rd. I am excited to get moving on it.

2 comments:

Ali said...

This sounds like an excellent fit for you! I'll be waiting with bated breath as it unfolds. Go you!

Annie said...

So.....how did your test go? Have u heard yet as to the results?

Annie